The Student Room Group

Student finance help

My firm uni choice is the university of law- I am trying to apply for student finance but i cannot find my university. On the website it says I can apply for finance through student finance England which is what I’m doing but my application states that they cannot match my course details! Does any one know why?
Original post by rebecca0208
My firm uni choice is the university of law- I am trying to apply for student finance but i cannot find my university. On the website it says I can apply for finance through student finance England which is what I’m doing but my application states that they cannot match my course details! Does any one know why?

IF you can't find you university/course on SFE then you need to contact the university concerned - they should be able to help
Original post by rebecca0208

Hi rebecca0208,

Each year the universities have to update the database we share with courses designated for support.

As the applications have just opened for academic year 2018/19, they may have not as yet done that.

You should speak to the university, once they have done that you should be able to find your course.

Regrads Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending