Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aight ya'll I got a bit of a potential situation, so I may have to go get me sister from the nursery, and I got a dilemma my face is ridden with acne. So how do I get rid of it or at least make it go away for the period of time that I gotta pick up the sis.

Currently working with.
    Dove shea butter
    Simple- spotless skin triple action face wash.
    Tea tree oil face soap
    them clearasil pads (scratch that I got some clearisil ultra 5 in 1 treatment lotion.
    and a face towel.

Aight ya'll set me that juicy advice.

Forgot to add that I gotta leave at 3:00.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a balaclava. Problem solved.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsk800)
    Wear a balaclava. Problem solved.
    nig*a you know I wear that anyway. I need them premium shi*s though. but here take a rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    nig*a you know I wear that anyway. I need them premium shi*s though. but here take a rep.
    My no.2 g. Don't worry, acne is hiding. Don't worry. walk in with a balaclava and ask them to hand over your sister. No troubles.

ReputationRep:
    My no.2 g. Don't worry, acne is hiding. Don't worry. walk in with a balaclava and ask them to hand over your sister. No troubles.
    ***** I see you mah boi, that wouldn't look suspicious at all. I mean they know me it'll be a piece of cake.

ReputationRep:
    ***** I see you mah boi, that wouldn't look suspicious at all. I mean they know me it'll be a piece of cake.
    Yeah my g, you know it. Covert mission ting. Piece of cake in n out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my g, you know it. Covert mission ting. Piece of cake in n out
    Word mah nig*a

ReputationRep:
    Word mah nig*a
    Twerk ting my g

ReputationRep:
    drink a lot of water i always used so much facial product didnt really do much but i started drink more water and my face legit cleared up in 2 days

ReputationRep:
    I find that tea tree stuff from the Body Shop really helps. I love their toner and face wash. Although, stress can contribute to the acne - worrying about the acne will make the acne worse. I understand that the stress will culminate in a number of things. I know it's hard, but try to take your mind off it a little bit and try to chill out. Aloe vera is known to be good in a number of ways including alleviating stress, so perhaps you should find yourself an aloe vera moisturiser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilligant22)
    I find that tea tree stuff from the Body Shop really helps. I love their toner and face wash. Although, stress can contribute to the acne - worrying about the acne will make the acne worse. I understand that the stress will culminate in a number of things. I know it's hard, but try to take your mind off it a little bit and try to chill out. Aloe vera is known to be good in a number of ways including alleviating stress, so perhaps you should find yourself an aloe vera moisturiser
    thanks for that my dude take a rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam717)
    drink a lot of water i always used so much facial product didnt really do much but i started drink more water and my face legit cleared up in 2 days
    No wonder, I rarely drink water at all. Take a rep.

ReputationRep:
    thanks mate and tell me if u see a difference

ReputationRep:
    no prob and tell me if u see a difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam717)
    no prob and tell me if u see a difference
    got it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.