The Student Room Group

Longest time spent without emptying your bowels?

What is the longest time you have spent without doing a **** ..aka number 2?

There is a drug dealer who has swallowed some drugs and is in police custody and he has currently having gone 34 days without emptying his bowels...

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/20/suspected-drug-dealer-now-gone-34-days-without-taking-poo-7327236/

I just don't see how this is possible?, my longest was 5/6 days due to constipation and it was painful as hell.......
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ANM775
What is the longest time you have spent without doing a **** ..aka number 2?

There is a drug dealer who has swallowed some drugs and is in police custody and he has currently having gone 34 days without emptying his bowels...

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/20/suspected-drug-dealer-now-gone-34-days-without-taking-poo-7327236/

I just don't see how this is possible?, my longest was 5/6 days due to constipation and it was painfully as hell.......

Probably like a day or something, mainly due to travelling long distances without much time for a break. Odd thread though :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Probably like a day or something, mainly due to travelling long distances without much time for a break. Odd thread though :lol:

I read that news story and just wondered if anybody had got anywhere to close to it ...lol

because at 5 or 6 days I was having involuntary muscle spasms in my ass where the constipated **** was trying to force it's way out and it literally felt like I was tearing some internal organs up in there ..the pain was so so bad...........
This threads so full of ****.
Reply 4
Original post by ANM775
I read that news story and just wondered if anybody had got anywhere to close to it ...lol

because at 5 or 6 days I was having involuntary muscle spasms in my ass where the constipated **** was trying to force it's way out and it literally felt like I was tearing some internal organs up in there ..the pain was so so bad...........

Feels weird talking about it but I just do my business first thing in the morning, it's pretty routine.

This is a strange conversation.
Reply 5
Is my watch wrong? Is it Friday night already?
No more than a few hours 😂
6 days lol
went on a week away and the state of the toilet put me off!! So I was hodling on for a week! :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by toonervoustotalk
6 days lol
went on a week away and the state of the toilet put me off!! So I was hodling on for a week! :tongue:

do you feel you could of gone on for much longer lol?
Original post by ANM775
do you feel you could of gone on for much longer lol?

goodness no!!
my bowels were begging to be emptied lol
Reply 10
Original post by toonervoustotalk
goodness no!!
my bowels were begging to be emptied lol

I swear down, that drug dealer in the prison cell must not be of this world lol

34+ days...........
Original post by ANM775
I swear down, that drug dealer in the prison cell must not be of this world lol

34+ days...........

haha may be the drugs :dontknow:
Reply 13
3 a day?

you must eat like a horse bro :P
if anyone else went on these residential trips in primary school where you stay overnight , i held it in for 4 days striaght before going otherwise i would of done a number 2 in my pants
I worked with a man who went seven times a day.
Reply 16
Original post by Pigster
I worked with a man who went seven times a day.

sounds like he had incontinence....
Original post by ANM775
sounds like he had incontinence....

A big man with a big processed protein-based diet.

Surprisingly little fibre.
Reply 18
Original post by Pigster
A big man with a big processed protein-based diet.
Surprisingly little fibre.

I don't see how that is possible?
to go so many times on so little fibre?
Fiber is definately needed

There have been times when i've been bulking and just eating stuff like chicken and rice all day and after a couple of days constipation sets in and it feels like trying to **** bricks....

I need at least a banana every day to prevent this lol....
Two weeks. I was depressed and lost my appetite. All I ate was plain toast (basically just white bread). It was terrible, some days I could barely walk because my stomach was hurting so badly and I felt as though my entire body was bloated. After two weeks of torture, I finally caved in and ate a ton of crappy foods for like 3 days straight. I was on the toilet for hours

Quick Reply

Latest