Turn on thread page Beta

Longest time spent without emptying your bowels? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    A big man with a big processed protein-based diet.
    Surprisingly little fibre.

I don't see how that is possible?
    to go so many times on so little fibre?
    Fiber is definately needed

There have been times when i've been bulking and just eating stuff like chicken and rice all day and after a couple of days constipation sets in and it feels like trying to **** bricks....

I need at least a banana every day to prevent this lol....

ReputationRep:
    Two weeks. I was depressed and lost my appetite. All I ate was plain toast (basically just white bread). It was terrible, some days I could barely walk because my stomach was hurting so badly and I felt as though my entire body was bloated. After two weeks of torture, I finally caved in and ate a ton of crappy foods for like 3 days straight. I was on the toilet for hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imnxther)
    Two weeks. I was depressed and lost my appetite. All I ate was plain toast (basically just white bread). It was terrible, some days I could barely walk because my stomach was hurting so badly and I felt as though my entire body was bloated. After two weeks of torture, I finally caved in and ate a ton of crappy foods for like 3 days straight. I was on the toilet for hours

congratz, you're the longest so far :P

it's definitely not a pleasant feeling going so long....

I wonder if it's possible to do some real long term damage to the body that way............

ReputationRep:
    man he really doesn't want to go to prison, does he?

ReputationRep:
    I think 2 days was the max just 'cause I was so constipated one time I got bored on the loo and decided to just not bother with the poo.

ReputationRep:
    3 days and that felt like I was carrying around a solid rock in my lower half torso.
    I must say, when I had released the jewels out of my vault, it felt PURE EUPHORIC!
    Where are my fellow constipators at!?!?

ReputationRep:
    No girls posting?

So it's true then, girls don't fart or **** :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    21ish days, maybe a little longer, it was definately over 3 weeks. But I wasn't eating much at all at the time so it wasn't that strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nooglepop)
    21ish days, maybe a little longer, it was definately over 3 weeks. But I wasn't eating much at all at the time so it wasn't that strange.

you must have been living off a diet of dust to go that long.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    you must have been living off a diet of dust to go that long.......
    Pretty much

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.