Turn on thread page Beta

Is Vaccination necessary? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chucke1992)
    What do you mean by think?
    I mean that the overwhelming majority of cases of people who think they've received a chronic illness as a result of vaccination are incorrect.

I am documented asthmatic
    Same here, with a very similar progression to you- severe as a child and gradually fading out almost entirely as an adult. Pretty much a textbook progression for childhood inset asthma.

I even joke that it is artificial asthma just not to serve in mandatory army service.
    Hilarious.

Wehad mandatory vaccination at school. Originally I probably had some mild form of allergy - though I lived in the village every year so it is not that bad (unlike later or now - allergy is worse but whatever). I had a flue - so organism was weakened - and after the vaccine on the next day I had an attack (first time in life) in the evening (my health was gradually becoming worse during the day). Then I was diagnosed with asthma. Dramatic!
    There is absolutely no evidence to suggest flu vaccines can cause asthma, not even the major antivax conspiracy theorists bother to try and peddle that. What it can do is aggravate the symptoms of infant asthma sufferers shortly after the vassination, which is most likely what happened in your case and led to your diagnosis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Hilarious.
    But I indeed did not have to serve in military. So it served its purpose. More or less.

(Original post by Gofre)
    There is absolutely no evidence to suggest flu vaccines can cause asthma, not even the major antivax conspiracy theorists bother to try and peddle that. What it can do is aggravate the symptoms of infant asthma sufferers shortly after the vassination, which is most likely what happened in your case and led to your diagnosis.
    It triggered it. It possible was hiding somewhere. It should be prohibited to vaccine a weakened person. (though we had some cases in news recently - maybe year or something - where a girl (or boy) died after the vaccine). Still it is not mass deaths due to some plague. But for parents it might be not that great solace.

But nobody actually is arguing that it led to some deceases - like used a vaccine and "bubonic plague here I come". Some people believe in autism but well it is modern tendency to blame others for everything. Some people think that autism is a sign of genius but whatever...

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.