Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone,

    Me and my friend are wanting to rent a house in south London for our second year of uni (August/September 2018) and are looking for two other students in the same boat.

    We both study creative courses at UCA and currently live in epsom, but are wanting to move to London so its easier to go out. We're easy going and chilled out people so give us a shout if you're interested.
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.