Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys,

So I've just heard about Grow Your Grades. I read an email about it whilst I was procrastinating, which might explain why I'm starting to blog my work now..!

I'm Helena (but my friends call me Hels), a 17 year old Year 13 student. I'm studying maths, biology and chemistry in sixth form. I hope to go to study medicine next year at Imperial College London - I have an interview there in two weeks. It would be a dream to study there, although it's a very competitive course to get a place on.

My favourite subject is biology and I'm very interested in new biomedical research. My friends always laugh at me when I go on about science, but I'm sure fellow science lovers will understand!

I'm aiming to achieve A*AA in my A-levels this summer. It's going to be tough, and although I'm really motivated, recently I've found it difficult to concentrate and revise. I'm hoping through this blog, I can keep on top of my revision, learn from other bloggers and also chat to some new people! This is my first time blogging, so bear with me...

I'll aim to update my blog every few days, and I'm super excited to get started!

Talk soon, Hels
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.