Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying History at northampton in September, was just wondering when people normally get their reading lists and timetables? I'm guessing end of summer lol
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Charlotte..T..)
    I'm going to be studying History at northampton in September, was just wondering when people normally get their reading lists and timetables? I'm guessing end of summer lol
    More likely in Freshers or first week.
    You could contact the department direct for the reading list if you are that keen, but imo enjoy the Summer break or earn money.

I suppose if you got the reading list then you could look to pick up some of the books second hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte..T..)
    I don't get either until the week before the term starts. That said you can usually go on to the page for the module and get an idea for a reading list.

https://northampton.rl.talis.com/lis...FFCF6062C.html

ReputationRep:
    Ah thank you, I'm a mature student so summer will be taken up with children lol

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.