Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Northumbria University this year and looking for accommodation. Any ideas on which accommodation to get? I'm currently looking at Liberty quay, Camden, and the Tyne student living accoms. I want somewhere social. Advice would be much appreciated!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Those are the 3 I'm looking at too but think Liberty quay is all full now (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedhelppleaze)
    Those are the 3 I'm looking at too but think Liberty quay is all full now (
    Hey, yeah I've booked Liberty Quay as I thought it was getting quite full... I'd suggest you book your accom now as I think a few places are getting full already, I'm not sure if Liberty is full yet though, but definitely getting there haha

ReputationRep:
    University accommodation gets booked up so quickly so definitely get in there. From experience, competition is so high so best not to leave it late. In any case, try websites like Campusboard if you can't find anywhere, they're a great solution

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 12, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.