Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    more people than you'd think do it, not to the extent of what i do, but i've know guys who are 5'9, 5'10 that just stick some lifts into their shoes just to hit that 6ft

I don't see the point in frauding to the extent you have

what if you meet a girl, and then you take your shoes off to have sex and you've shrunk like 6 inches in height

how do you think that's going to go down?

(Original post by ANM775)
    I don't see the point in frauding to the extent you have

what if you meet a girl, and then you take your shoes off to have sex and you've shrunk like 6 inches in height

how do you think that's going to go down?
    Have had sex several times like this, no one realises and now im in a relationship and my gf understands the insecurity. But since you wanted to know about sex..who takes their shoes off at the door of the bedroom, u take them off when you're already sitting on the bed, noone notices that way, laying down..noone realises tbh i could even say i have once or twice gone out without doing this and people wouldnt even realise. 4 inches difference isnt really that much, people have short and tall days anyways.

ReputationRep:
    You may need a step to wash plates

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.