Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    Ha! - Last Laugh...yay I win! 😂

You don't think you're kind? hmmph I guess you haven't been to a mirror recently then😒

Wait that giant inflatable suit you're wearing is being tough? I dont see this whole tough persona maybe abit sassy but what girl isnt 😁😁 but fineee you're "tough" happy? 😝

Yes you are 😊 All of us CAs are hence why you're on the team! Woooo!

Wow😑 What's that supose to mean? You judging me for my gender?!😒 *scrambles for ban button* 😂
    What!? No I was supposed to have the last laugh
    I mean I am kind but Im obviously not gonna admit that, can't mess up my repuation like that

See you admitted that I was tough, wasnt that hard, was it? Sheesh making a big deal out of nothing

Nope Im not judging but Im quite sceptical at this moment, if you were hiding your gender then what else could you be hiding :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OldishStudent)
    Any clinical pyscologist worth his salt will tell you that womens choices are far superior and vastly more complicated on their choice of mates than mens are. Its an evolutionary necessity women have, and without it, we would not further the human race. Or something to that effect......even though looking around you wouldnt believe it.
    She didn’t say that men are more complicated than woman though. Just because women are “more complicated” doesn’t mean men are simple. There’s plenty of headf*ckery and game playing by men happening!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Kind and open guys are considered "boring" that's why. You need to keep things interesting otherwise *****es won't like you.

ReputationRep:
    Some males can be simple. I think I'm simple - i plan everything, never act on impulse, listen to only 1 music (Michael Jackson), I like maths and am open and honest when asked questions. And I'm boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    She didn’t say that men are more complicated than woman though. Just because women are “more complicated” doesn’t mean men are simple. There’s plenty of headf*ckery and game playing by men happening!
    Exactly, these boys think they can play games, but in reality they are getting played by girls.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.