Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I click on them (watched threads) and they disappear. I also dont get any notifs?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Taz554:-))
    I click on them (watched threads) and they disappear. I also dont get any notifs?
    Are they threads you've made?

How do they disappear exactly? What do they disappear from? Your watched thread lists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    Are they threads you've made?

How do they disappear exactly? What do they disappear from? Your watched thread lists?
    No they are not always ones that i have made but some are,
    I click them and they are no longer on my watched threads or notifs. YH they disappear from my watched threads and notifications
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Taz554:-))
    No they are not always ones that i have made but some are,
    I click them and they are no longer on my watched threads or notifs. YH they disappear from my watched threads and notifications
    Clicked Threads disappear from your watched threads list until a new unread post appears, then it is bumped to the top.

You used to get notifications for posts on watched threads but that was a very brief (and unsuccessful) trial

ReputationRep:
    using the app? seems to unwatch if you've replied in them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.