Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ahh i can't choose! I love both. I slightly prefer northumbria's campus, but Newcastle offer a bursary for low income students.

ReputationRep:
    Northumbria offers a bursary too, but it's just not as nearly as generous.

Do you think the differences between the campuses are sufficiently significant to warrant losing out thousands of pounds of scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Northumbria offers a bursary too, but it's just not as nearly as generous.

Do you think the differences between the campuses are sufficiently significant to warrant losing out thousands of pounds of scholarship?
    they do? They mentioned nothing about this at the open day. i cant find it on their website either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swagashi)
    they do? They mentioned nothing about this at the open day. i cant find it on their website either
    They did last year. But it was only £800; previous years it was £2500. It is getting smaller and smaller, so I would not be surprised if they've done away with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    They did last year. But it was only £800; previous years it was £2500. It is getting smaller and smaller, so I would not be surprised if they've done away with it.
    okay thank you! I will email them about this. It's a shame because I love the Uni.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2018

University open days

1. Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Northumbria University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Northumbria University
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.