The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Newcastle University or Northumbria?

ahh i can't choose! I love both. I slightly prefer northumbria's campus, but Newcastle offer a bursary for low income students.
Northumbria offers a bursary too, but it's just not as nearly as generous.

Do you think the differences between the campuses are sufficiently significant to warrant losing out thousands of pounds of scholarship?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by Notoriety
Northumbria offers a bursary too, but it's just not as nearly as generous.

Do you think the differences between the campuses are sufficiently significant to warrant losing out thousands of pounds of scholarship?

they do? They mentioned nothing about this at the open day. i cant find it on their website either :frown:
Original post by swagashi
they do? They mentioned nothing about this at the open day. i cant find it on their website either :frown:

They did last year. But it was only £800; previous years it was £2500. It is getting smaller and smaller, so I would not be surprised if they've done away with it.
Reply 4
Original post by Notoriety
They did last year. But it was only £800; previous years it was £2500. It is getting smaller and smaller, so I would not be surprised if they've done away with it.

okay thank you! I will email them about this. It's a shame because I love the Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest