I’m still waiting to be added back
His busy I just texted him
Boywonder4563
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
People have gotten their cifa markets taken off with the guy cifaappeal on snapchat but mine just taking long probably because of Covid
Let us know if they actually get it removed.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Boywonder4563)
Let us know if they actually get it removed.
Of course
Emerald2903
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve been fine I’ve managed to accept the mistake I made ..I hope everyone else is fine
Boywonder4563
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emerald2903)
I’ve been fine I’ve managed to accept the mistake I made ..I hope everyone else is fine
That’s great to hear if you need any support we are here for you
xehe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What has he told you to do?
Boywonder4563
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xehe)
Cannot find you on telegram, do you have Instagram?
Who is that your talkings about?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emerald2903)
Have you got a prepaid card
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
If anyone is trying to go uni I would recommend you use Revolut starling it’s Monzo to get your student finance add cifaappeal on Snapchat and tell him how you got your marker he will send a complaint to the bank and the bank will investigate and 90% chance they will remove it however it can take time 2-6 months once it’s removed u can open an account and use that as your main account however only receive payment unless if your family or friends and you know there adresss just to make sure your safe
Oh ok thanks how much does he charge
Anonymous #7
Report 1 month ago
Message him and he will let you know your welcome
Xarao
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't bother. You're getting scammed by anonymous #7 and it is so blatantly obvious. Use a bit of common sense and speak to the bank, although I really couldn't care less if you fall for it again.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Xarao)
Don't bother. You're getting scammed by anonymous #7 and it is so blatantly obvious. Use a bit of common sense and speak to the bank, although I really couldn't care less if you fall for it again.
Lol add him and see about scam what is their to scam they have no account they already in serious **** I’m tryna help I’m doing it myself and the bank is giving me a response soon lol about scam watch yourself
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol add him and see about scam what is their to scam they have no account they already in serious **** I’m tryna help I’m doing it myself and the bank is giving me a response soon lol about scam watch yourself
Are you upset because I ended your way of making money? :rofl:

As I said, I couldn't care less. Also, next time you threaten me, try not doing it under anonymous
Boywonder4563
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Xarao)
Are you upset because I ended your way of making money? :rofl:

As I said, I couldn't care less. Also, next time you threaten me, try not doing it under anonymous
Are you one of the fraudsters that cause this ?
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you one of the fraudsters that cause this ?
Nope, just have no sympathy for people like you who fall for such obvious scams.

Oh btw, good luck getting into university :rofl:
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Xarao)
He seems legit though
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He seems legit though
Is that what you said before you got the CIFAS marker? Use your head a little.
Boywonder4563
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Xarao)
Nope, just have no sympathy for people like you who fall for such obvious scams.

Oh btw, good luck getting into university :rofl:
If your not gonna help then there is no point in you commenting this group is for supporting each other in the difficult situation. It’s not so obvious when they are amazing at social engineering and drawing in young people in difficult financial situations that need help and before you go judging other people why don’t you think about the reason people fall for this maybe it’s not stupidity maybe it’s that they have hope that someone in this world will help others than themselves. Oh and by the way thank you for your sarcasm but I’ve already confirmed with the university that I can attend with tuition and the full maintenance loan. Let’s hope you don’t get in a difficult position because it’s all good being cleaver and cocky but when you need help don’t expect people running to help you with an horrid attitude like that. Last thing everyone knows what they did wrong so don’t need your high horsed opinion making them feel worse then they do so back off.
Last edited by Boywonder4563; 1 month ago
Boywonder4563
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He seems legit though
Ignore him. Although I will agree don’t go paying this person money to get out of this quick you can easily appeal yourself and personally I thing it’s better that you wait it out as although we have been manipulated and tricked we still did make a mistaken maybe there should be less punishment and more prevention in place by all means try with him but you may not get the outcome you want.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Ignore him. Although I will agree don’t go paying this person money to get out of this quick you can easily appeal yourself and personally I thing it’s better that you wait it out as although we have been manipulated and tricked we still did make a mistaken maybe there should be less punishment and more prevention in place by all means try with him but you may not get the outcome you want.
I could go with him it’s been like a year there’s no chance for me to appeal it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
22.04%
No (244)
77.96%

Watched Threads