Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How much alcohol can I drink on my prescribed Ritalin? watch

ReputationRep:
    10 mg Ritalin. Just got prescribed.

Please aware me as to how much alcohol I can drink with this. It says online the combination is "bad" but idc about health really, so long as I don't literally drop dead or end up in an ambulance I'm happy.

Also can I also drink a single can of Red Bull with it, and my legal phenibut supplement?

Long shot but maybe someone else who's prescribed Ritalin will know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)

Please aware me as to how much alcohol I can drink with this. It says online the combination is "bad" but idc about health really, so long as I don't literally drop dead or end up in an ambulance I'm happy.

Also can I also drink a single can of Red Bull with it, and my legal phenibut supplement?

Not really something you should take lightly. You need to ask your doctor or a pharmacist to be sure of what’s safe.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Uh your gp should be able to tell you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickyrossman)
    Uh your gp should be able to tell you.
    GP just says "don't drink". It's dumb though I know for a fact it won't kill me to have a few drinks on Ritalin. They just tell you not to do anything remotely bad for your health.

But it means I don't know exactly how much I CAN drink before it IS dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    GP just says "don't drink". It's dumb though I know for a fact it won't kill me to have a few drinks on Ritalin. They just tell you not to do anything remotely bad for your health.

But it means I don't know exactly how much I CAN drink before it IS dangerous.
    Ugh, I'd say drink a quarter of what you'd usually drink. (Disclaimer I'm not a doctor, although I do want to get into a medical degree )

ReputationRep:

Ask your pharmacist. If they say don’t drink then you really shouldn’t be drinking
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickyrossman)
    Ugh, I'd say drink a quarter of what you'd usually drink. (Disclaimer I'm not a doctor, although I do want to get into a medical degree )
    That'll do mate, I'll try that.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.