Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

im not really fitting into uni, I missed a few lectures and the ones I missed were the important ones. I found out we have a formative group presentation due tomorrow I had no idea about. I missed my induction day for work placement, I also had no idea about because I didnt know how to use this blackboard. im struggling so much rn I don't know what to do.

Lol, didn't the rest of the group mention the presentation
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

Official Rep
    Hi unaManzana,

Have you discussed your concerns with your Academic Adviser or your lecturers yet? Your Academic Adviser is on hand to discuss any concerns you have, and the lecturers for each of your modules will be able to provide resources and advice to help you catch up on your studies and prepare for your work placement.

In regards to the group presentation, have you reached out to the members of your group yet? I'd highly recommend meeting up to chat about the project and how you'll work together on the task and present the information in the seminar.

For help using Blackboard, it's worth checking out our help pages here. Our IT Services team are also on hand to provide offer help in person in the Library, Floor 0 from 9-7pm Mon-Fri, 12-7pm Sat-Sun or by phone at 01603 59(2345) from 8.30-6pm Mon-Fri.

The Student Support Service offers a range of professional, proactive and approachable services for students. You can find out more about the support offered here. The UEA Students' Union also offer an advice centre, providing independent, free and confidential service open to all UEA students. You can find out more here.

- Laura, UEA Official Rep
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.