The Student Room Group

Dental nurse

Hi so I have been offered a job at a dental practice it’s my first day on Monday and I am having treatment for my impacted canine so I will have braces for 2-3 years
:frown: and I have an appointment on Tuesday to take my stitches out as I had surgery will I be able to leave early and take time of to go to my appointments ?
Original post by heraah17
Hi so I have been offered a job at a dental practice it’s my first day on Monday and I am having treatment for my impacted canine so I will have braces for 2-3 years
:frown: and I have an appointment on Tuesday to take my stitches out as I had surgery will I be able to leave early and take time of to go to my appointments ?

Only your manager can tell you that. You are entitled to sick leave or otherwise annual leave.
Reply 2
Thank you!
Reply 3
Also how do I revise of levisons book as there is soo many info which books are recommended for the dental nurse exam , thanks in advance !
Hey, do you need any qualifications to become a dental nurse? :smile:
Reply 5
Hey , no you don’t need any qualifications just a keen interest in dentistry
Reply 6
Hi ! I’m getting separators Of in 2 weeks and then getting my metal bands for my braces but I’m not getting my braces fitted yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending