Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I have this teacher that works at my school, he doesn’t teach me but he’s hot for a teacher and a lot of girls gushh over him and my friends like to embarrass me in front of him and I think he realised somethings up but it’s always so intense and he’s really intimidating I wouldn’t ever try anything but it just made me wonder and my imagination is getting to the best of me but I’m not acting upon it I’m not dumb like that lmao thoughts?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Lily543)
    So I have this teacher that works at my school, he doesn’t teach me but he’s hot for a teacher and a lot of girls gushh over him and my friends like to embarrass me in front of him and I think he realised somethings up but it’s always so intense and he’s really intimidating I wouldn’t ever try anything but it just made me wonder and my imagination is getting to the best of me but I’m not acting upon it I’m not dumb like that lmao thoughts?
    Forget it, he's a teacher. Nothing will happen between you so take the banter lightly and try to move on.

ReputationRep:
    You'll get over him in time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    You'll get over him in time
    I agree- you will get over him.
    In the mean time, try to ignore your mates if they take the mickey.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.