Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Coventry allow Engineering offer holders to defer or take a gap year? I'd prefer not to but I will have to for financial reasons and I'd rather know sooner than later.

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to email or call them directly. I'm guessing they do if when you apply to them you tell them you're doing deferred entry anyway. But if you already hold an offer to start this year it is up to their disgression whether they choose to allow you to defer or not.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by pine444apple)
    Anyone know if Coventry allow Engineering offer holders to defer or take a gap year? I'd prefer not to but I will have to for financial reasons and I'd rather know sooner than later.
    Hi there,
    Give our admissions team a call on +44 (0) 24 7765 2222, they'll be more than happy to take a look at your offer and talk you through your options
    Have you had a look at some of our scholarship schemes too? You can find more information on them here.
    Let us know if we can help!

Josh (Social Media Team)

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.