Frequently Asked Questions
University Interview Questions
University Interview Tips
Speech and Language Therapy
Russell Group Universities
University Open Days
UCAS Application Process
Applying to Oxbridge
UCAS Deadlines - 2018 entry
UCAS for Parents
Disabled UCAS Students
International UCAS Students
Mature UCAS Students
Subject Application Guides
A Level Results Day Guide
Clearing Guide 2018
Distance Learning Degrees
Higher Education Colleges
Preparing For University
Freshers' Week Guide
Social Work University Interview Questions
1) Why do you want to become a Social Worker?
2) What is the role of a Social Worker?
3) What do you think are the most important skills a Social Worker should have?
4) Tell us about the current issues in social care?
5) What is advocacy?
6) What is the cycle of disadvantage?
7) What is empowerment?
8) Explain the pros and cons of being a social worker?
9) Do you have any relevant work experience and what did you gain from it?
10) What is discrimination, and can you provide an example of this?
11) What would a service user expect from you as a social worker?
12) Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation?
13) What experience do you have working as part of a team?
14) How do you manage your time
x Turn on thread page Beta
Interview tips for Social Work degree watch
- Thread Starter
- 22-02-2018 20:37