Turn on thread page Beta

How to get casual sex (im a girl)? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Would it not be considered sexual harrassment for a man to randomly approach girls to ask for sex?

And yet that's what some people are suggesting that the OP does to men...

Double standards clearly exist.
    oh bore off

oh bore off
    My point is correct. It may be "boring" but it highlights an important double standard.

ReputationRep:
    Dress less formally?

ReputationRep:
    Weird question, i know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly i don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but i don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. Would showy Instagram pictures be a sign or simply flirty? or even would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help - I'm 18 btw.
    1. You don't have to go far for casual sex partners. For instance I bet there's plenty of candidates here on this forum.

2. Just use a few gaming techniques to pick up guys that you fancy. Develop a wider circle of male friends. Start conversations with more people around you.

3. Jumping straight into bed with someone is putting the cart before the horse. Aim to spend at least 7 hours with someone before moving onto kissing and taking off clothes.

4. The trouble with sexually provocative photos on online sites is that you will tend to attract the wrong type of men.

5 Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Would it not be considered sexual harrassment for a man to randomly approach girls to ask for sex?

And yet that's what some people are suggesting that the OP does to men...

Double standards clearly exist.
    "Excuse me love would you like to have sex?"
    "No, **** off"
    "Okay fine"

I think constructing a sexual harassment charge would be a push there mate, regardless of what gender anybody involved in the exchange was.

ReputationRep:
    Hmu

(Original post by Scorpio.)
    Does no one have any self respect anymore, or am I just old fashioned? -_-
    OP, if you're not a troll, get yourself into a meaningful relationship. Don't sleep around and make yourself look easy
    People have needs and getting yourself into a relationship purely for sex isnt healthy/ a good idea...
    Personally i think its fine as long as you have an reoccurring '**** buddy' or something and not just casual sex with different people.

ReputationRep:
    People have needs and getting yourself into a relationship purely for sex isnt healthy/ a good idea...
    Personally i think its fine as long as you have an reoccurring '**** buddy' or something and not just casual sex with different people.
    Yap, sharing your opinion...

ReputationRep:
    This website is not really for this purpose.

eBay.

ReputationRep:
    message for a good time

ReputationRep:
    Private message me b, 18 too x

ReputationRep:
    OP, if you're not a troll, get yourself into a meaningful relationship. Don't sleep around and make yourself look easy
    S o b o r i n g
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

They're not 'needs', don't be silly.

ReputationRep:
    They're not 'needs', don't be silly.
    Well,I am sharing your opinion

ReputationRep:
    Thread is 4 months old

OP has probably already taken 10 d*cks by now

ReputationRep:
    Weird question, i know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly i don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but i don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. Would showy Instagram pictures be a sign or simply flirty? or even would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help - I'm 18 btw.
    PM me, we can talk x

ReputationRep:
    hei give me your instagram or a message .😘

ReputationRep:
    I’m your man xx

ReputationRep:
    This!

ReputationRep:
    *points both thumbs at self*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.