Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I have confirmed my place for Child's Nursing for Sep 2018 at University of Brighton. I just wanted to see if anyone else here is also starting and just say "Hi"
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Salihi1510)
    Hey all,

I have confirmed my place for Child's Nursing for Sep 2018 at University of Brighton. I just wanted to see if anyone else here is also starting and just say "Hi"
    Sorry to see you haven't had any replies yet. I believe there are some nursing students in the main Brighton applicants thread here:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I accepted an unconditional offer for the child September intake back in January. I’m currently a primary school teacher, so I’m really looking forward to the change of direction.

So hello !

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I currently work frontline for the ambulance service so already in healthcare. I'm a bit worried about coming out of full time employment at the mo, trying to see if all the numbers add up.

Siobhan x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.