Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I was wondering if there are any first/second years studying Photography at Chester or MMU that could tell me about the course and how they're finding it? Brutal honesty is appreciated.
    For example what are the hours like during the week in terms of how many hours a week you're in uni and what a typical day can be like?
    What are the facilities like? I noticed at Chester the facilities were good but there didn't seem to be a lot? And then at MMU everything seemed cluttered and difficult to find.
    And then are the teachers on the course decent? I feel like no one else could really compare to my college photography teacher who convinced me to change to Photography in the first place, he always gave the best advice even after I'd left the college!
    Those are the only questions I have at the minute (I think) but if you have any other pearls of wisdom to give me about either of the two courses that would be great - I have offers from both and I'm struggling to choose! Thanks!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.