The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Placed in the pool after interview

I have been placed in the pool for MSci Physics after my interview. Is this necessarily bad? My predicted grades (A*A*A*A*) are higher than the offer. I thought the interview went ok, I needed a little prompting but got the correct answer after showing my working. Do I stand a chance? The admissions office said that about 50% of people within the pool will still receive an offer
Original post by JackYoung471
I have been placed in the pool for MSci Physics after my interview. Is this necessarily bad? My predicted grades (A*A*A*A*) are higher than the offer. I thought the interview went ok, I needed a little prompting but got the correct answer after showing my working. Do I stand a chance? The admissions office said that about 50% of people within the pool will still receive an offer

Surely you already have the answer? You are a maybe, but a very good one. neither a straight offer, but not a straight rejection either. 50% is pretty good and some of that pool will choose to go elsewhere.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Good Luck and hopefully you get in xx
Original post by 999tigger
Surely you already have the answer? You are a maybe, but a very good one. neither a straight offer, but not a straight rejection either. 50% is pretty good and some of that pool will choose to go elsewhere.

Thank you, at this moment, there's no point worrying as I can't change anything, just hope for the best. I just got in a bit of a panic because Imperial has been my dream for years, and I had spoken to many people who got offers straight away.
Thanks for your reply :smile:
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Good Luck and hopefully you get in xx

Thank you x :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending