Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I'm currently filling out an tescos job form and its asking me about me education from start to finish. I genuinely can't remember the exact date I started and finished, I checked my qualifications such as my certificates It was shown me the date they issued the qualifications. Is it okay to put a random date in that month or do I have to put the exact date in from when i started and finished.

I kinda need a reply asap.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (______________))
    Hey everyone,

I'm currently filling out an tescos job form and its asking me about me education from start to finish. I genuinely can't remember the exact date I started and finished, I checked my qualifications such as my certificates It was shown me the date they issued the qualifications. Is it okay to put a random date in that month or do I have to put the exact date in from when i started and finished.

Thank you
    Not sure what level of Job you are applying for at Tesco, but when I did my application form after leaving college I just did from 1st September XXXX-20th July XXXX

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bert48’)
    Not sure what level of Job you are applying for at Tesco, but when I did my application form after leaving college I just did from 1st September XXXX-20th July XXXX

Hope this helps
    Oh sorry It was a Tesco: Customer Assistant application. Oh okay I'll place it just as that. Thank you Bert!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (______________))
    Hey everyone,

Thank you
    On the application where it asks current store/ distribution center/ dot com store what did u put?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.