The Student Room Group

Msc in Children's nursing - Finance

Hi,

I have received a conditional offer at Edge Hill for their MSC in Children's Nursing - Pre-registration, they are yet to release the cost of the course but it has been suggested that it will cost £9,250 a year.

I have done a little research and as far as I can tell the loan for a postgraduate is only £10,609 but this will not cover the total cost of the course or any living expenses. I have looked into some charities but there seems to be little financial support available.

Is there any additional funding I have missed? Any suggestions on how I can do this course.

I don't understand how a course in nursing will cost me an additional £16,500 to live and train. Any help will be much appreciated
Reply 1
I have subsequently learn that there are new changes meaning that a postgraduate loan in Nursing would be funded similar to an undergraduate but at a payback of 9%. How does this work against my current undergraduate loan in terms of paying back????
Original post by Ruthcha95
I have subsequently learn that there are new changes meaning that a postgraduate loan in Nursing would be funded similar to an undergraduate but at a payback of 9%. How does this work against my current undergraduate loan in terms of paying back????

Hi Ruthcha95,

Just need to ask a few questions.

When does the course start?
Whats the length of the course?
Does this course attract an NHS bursary?

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending