Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need to study for GCSEs why am I doing this haha
    16 year old girl btw

So there is this boy I like. He's in a couple of my classes and I've noticed him doing a few things that I do when I like someone.

- First of all, he stares at me occasionally.
    - He brings me up in conversations with my friends (we have mutual friends) even when it's got nothing to do with me.
    - Weird one, but occasionally when I'm talking to one of our mutuals, he sits beside me and doesn't talk to me, but focuses on/stares at what I am doing (which is usually homework).
    - His friend gave me a suggestive look when I lined up behind him for class.
    - He doesn't often go to this afterschool thing, but when I said I was going to a friend who was standing beside him, he showed up at the thing. And the week after he didn't go again.
    - Another weird one... In one of our shared classes he was talking with his friends by my table, and he put his hand on my table??? idk like it seemed casual but also a bit forced if you get me
    - Just general awareness of him but that might be bc I like him

ReputationRep:
    Why not be brave and just ask him , no point beating around the bush. If he talks about you to other people then he probably likes you or at least has been thinking about you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How the hell are we supposed to know? Stop being 16 and ask him, the worst thing that'll happen is he says no. You then say "ohh, hahaha my friend just thought you did haha nvm" and then you won't have to see him ever again in a couple of months.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.