Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    I'm not asking for any sympathy just letting you know. I don't care how someone replies to me. It portrays their character more than anything else.
    aw ur child is playin in jannah hun <3

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Nah gotta disagree

A person should only place god on that level. A spouse is of course someone important and valuable to you, but you shouldnt be like you cant live without them
    Lol i'm trying to emphasise how strong the bond between two people in love should be.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    so you do expect them to be nice during this hard time for you? it kind of is sympathy
    I didn't iniate any of the sort. You do realise that this is not my first child that has passed away?

They can be as horrible or as nice as they want it doesn't matter what's occurring in my personal life, that has no relevance to this 'debate'.

Lol i'm trying to emphasise how strong the bond between two people in love should be.
    Ayt fam

But be careful. Some times us mans gotta be careful with our speech cos it seems slightly shirky

ReputationRep:
    I'm not asking for any sympathy just letting you know. I don't care how someone replies to me. It portrays their character more than anything else.
    I respect that #respek
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    aw ur child is playin in jannah hun <3
    Jazakillah Khairan.

Every little post about muslims turns into a full on debate by atheists! Jesus😐
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I respect that #respek
    Thank you Planta, appericate it.

I didn't iniate any of the sort. You do realise that this is not my first child that has passed away?

They can be as horrible or as nice as they want it doesn't matter what's occurring in my personal life, that has no relevance to this 'debate'.
    thats my point you said you dont want sympathy but you will then judge their character? and yeah exactly its doesn't affect the responses to your posts.

completely off topic but hope you and your family are doing ok

ReputationRep:
    Every little post about muslims turns into a full on debate by atheists! Jesus😐
    If you don’t want debates it’s best to post in the F&S subforum where debate isn’t allowed.

Ayt fam

But be careful. Some times us mans gotta be careful with our speech cos it seems slightly shirky
    Lol what?

If you don’t want debates it’s best to post in the F&S subforum where debate isn’t allowed.
    What’s F&S?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    thats my point you said you dont want sympathy but you will then judge their character? and yeah exactly its doesn't affect the responses to your posts.

completely off topic but hope you and your family are doing ok
    I'm judging no one my point is it reflects back to their character. Psychology is being used here.

Alhamdulliah, thank you for asking.

ReputationRep:
    What’s F&S?
    Faith and Spirituality

Faith and Spirituality
    That’s funny because that’s where most debates happen. So are you sure it’s that sub forum? 🤔

ReputationRep:
    That’s funny because that’s where most debates happen. So are you sure it’s that sub forum? 🤔
    Huh? Most debates definitely happen in the religion subforum. If you debate in the F&S you can report offenders and they're usually carded and their posts removed...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Huh? Most debates definitely happen in the religion subforum. If you debate in the F&S you can report offenders and they're usually carded and their posts removed...
    Oh I see the game your playing here. 😂.

Lol i see.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see the game your playing here. 😂.
    :confused: :hmmmm:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :confused: :hmmmm:
    Dont worry, Planta, your playing your own game.

Spoiler:
    Show

Game over soon.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.