Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    What are you on about? It is a strange habit, knowledge of Islam doesn't even come into this. Not a good day for you into trying to dictate others' knowledge/opinions, eh?
    Yes it does sir. Yes it does.

Alhamdulliah nothing I have stated has been incorrect, even if it was I am willing to alter my mistakes, as for you planta, the ego maybe causing you issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Yes it does sir. Yes it does.

Alhamdulliah nothing I have stated has been incorrect, even if it was I am willing to alter my mistakes, as for you planta, the ego maybe causing you issues.
    No, it doesn't. You don't need to have in depth knowledge on Islam to comment on this habit.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No, it doesn't. You don't need to have in depth knowledge on Islam to comment on this habit. Check that ego of yours, MiszshorTea
    Basic knowledge Planta. Thats what I originally said, as for in depth you really do not want to go to that extent.

Ego? Is that the best you can do planta? Copy what I have said?

Alhamdulliah, not an ounce of ego exists within me. Im happy to say it as for yourself its a different story.

can someone please check out my thread its a similar issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    can someone please check out my thread its a similar issue
    And which thread is this?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Basic knowledge Planta. Thats what I originally said, as for in depth you really do not want to go to that extent.
    Completely incorrect. I repeat, once does not need to be an Islamic scholar to comment on that strange habit.

Ego? Is that the best you can do planta? Copy what I have said?

Alhamdulliah, not an ounce of ego exists within me. Im happy to say it as for yourself its a different story.
    No, you have a huge ego that needs to be kept in check
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Completely incorrect. I repeat, once does not need to be an Islamic scholar to comment on that strange habit.

No, you have a huge ego that needs to be kept in check
    I said basic knowledge will suffice. Please do read the post again, before jumping to conclusions.

Thanks for letting me know, I will continue doing Muhasabah then. .

ReputationRep:
    I said basic knowledge will suffice. Please do read the post again, before jumping to conclusions.

Thanks for letting me know, I will continue doing Muhasabah then. .
    No, one does not even need basic knowledge of Islamic theology to comment on how Muslims address each other. Please think a little more before making such bizarre claims.

No problem

ReputationRep:
    It can progress into thinking about sex and feeling horny all the time though. Which isn’t good for the mind.
    Have u considered masturbating?

Same but with a peng south asian dude with green eyes i can stare into... yh ik weird but i want a peng gujarati ting but im somali so..,. aint gonna happen. gotta keep the hooyo happy sad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I'd just like to point out that the user DID and DOES know what the clit is. However, it is very fine to not know about using that to stimulate oneself if one doesn't partake in masturbation themselves AND doesn't have knowledge with regards to masturbation nor researches with regards to masturbation.
    You aren't daft PC, at least I thought you weren't, but you don't seem to understand this :confused: It's pretty simple.
    Welp. They know now since you've said it lol.

They're not. Muslims tend to have a strange habit of calling each other "brother" or "sister" despite not being blood-related.
    lol I realised. Potentially reminds me of those polygamist mormon cults

ReputationRep:
    Same but with a peng south asian dude with green eyes i can stare into... yh ik weird but i want a peng gujarati ting but im somali so..,. aint gonna happen. gotta keep the hooyo happy sad times.
    hm. I thought Muslims didnt discriminate against each other or black Muslims (sarcasm) :yy:

and since black african countries are not in the Arab League or whatever it's called...it makes me wonder, what do blacks get out of being Muslim at all.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No, one does not even need basic knowledge of Islamic theology to comment on how Muslims address each other. Please think a little more before making such bizarre claims.

No problem
    See, I didnt say basic knowledge of Islamic theology. I said basic knowledge generally. This is maktab stuff dude.

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    hm. I thought Muslims didnt discriminate against each other or black Muslims (sarcasm) :yy:

and since black african countries are not in the Arab League or whatever it's called...it makes me wonder, what do blacks get out of being Muslim at all.
    Islam is not an arab religon. Islam doesn’t belong to just arabs.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    lol I realised. Potentially reminds me of those polygamist mormon cults [/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, its termed as respectful. Its better than calling someone, 'bro' oi, and the likes. BangOutOfOrder

ReputationRep:
    Islam is not an arab religon. Islam doesn’t belong to just arabs.
    That doesnt answer the question. Arabs created it and forced it on Africa and parts of Asia, and enslaved black Africans and are still doing it, so again I ask, what do black Africans get out of this. Also I didnt ask you, so mind your business and let the other person Anon #28 think and answer for themself if they can, as they just admitted one of their "brothers" wont even date them simply for being somali. Why stay in a religion that is racist to your "brothers and sisters"?

That doesnt answer the question. Arabs created it and forced it on Africa and parts of Asia, and enslaved black Africans and are still doing it, so again I ask, what do black Africans get out of this. Also I didnt ask you, so mind your business and let the other person Anon #28 think and answer for themself if they can, as they just admitted one of their "brothers" wont even date them simply for being somali. Why stay in a religion that is racist to your "brothers and sisters"?
    No one created islam. It was just given to them first because they were moving a bit mad. Islam isn’t racist to blacks, there’s just a looooooot of racist muslims and when you ask them why are you racist when islam doesn’t preach that and they go silent. Its culture. And i’m black myself so i can answer this.

ReputationRep:
    No one created islam. It was just given to them first because they were moving a bit mad. Islam isn’t racist to blacks, there’s just a looooooot of racist muslims and when you ask them why are you racist when islam doesn’t preach that and they go silent. Its culture. And i’m black myself so i can answer this.
    Of course you're black.

Islam originated in Arabic land by Arab human beings. And enslaved/enslave people. No black countries in Arab League, and theology that idolises white boys. Stop it.

Why are black Muslims Muslim? I ask seriously.

Of course you're black.

Islam was created in Arabic land by Arab human beings. And enslaved/enslave people. Stop it.
    Uhm okay..

Islam was created by god. I want you to show me how ISLAM is racist. Not arabs because i already know that majority of them are racist to blacks.

ReputationRep:
    Uhm okay..

Islam was created by god. I want you to show me how ISLAM is racist. Not arabs because i already know that majority of them are racist to blacks.
    Of course you're black.

Islam originated in Arabic land by Arab human beings. And enslaved/enslave people. No black countries in Arab League, and theology that idolises white boys. Stop it.

Why are black Muslims Muslim? I ask seriously.
    Like I said. Night.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.