Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Quite risky given that you'll have no idea whether you're sexually compatible or not.
    betta 2 b safe den sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phd InBeingA Bum)
    Why are you advising the sister to commit zina?
    its op choice on who she tkes advice 4rm. i doubt she will tke dis person advice

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?
    I can donate myself for research.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Quite risky given that you'll have no idea whether you're sexually compatible or not.
    Risk im willing to take.

I can donate myself for research.
    Respectfully decline

its not really a choice tbh
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?
    Sex is obviously an appealing thing for most people regardless of religion but when you first engage in it you'll realise why it's so hyped lol, there's nothing really quite like it.

But do the right thing and wait until you're married to be honest because you might end up regretting it otherwise. A lot of women end up saying they wished they waited for "the right guy" before losing their virginity.

(Original post by sam717)
    man i feel you and im 14 srsly
    I started feeling like this when i was around 13/14 actually

(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Sex is obviously an appealing thing for most people regardless of religion but when you first engage in it you'll realise why it's so hyped lol, there's nothing really quite like it.

But do the right thing and wait until you're married to be honest because you might end up regretting it otherwise. A lot of women end up saying they wished they waited for "the right guy" before losing their virginity.
    I’m definitely waiting till marriage but i just cannot wait! i might be asking for it 24/7 though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I’m definitely waiting till marriage but i just cannot wait! i might be asking for it 24/7 though.
    Lol you probably won't, after you've finished you'll be satisfied for a quite a few hours. Your husband will also need a break to get his stamina back 😂

ReputationRep:
    Find yourself a habibi.

Lol you probably won't, after you've finished you'll be satisfied for a quite a few hours. Your husband will also need a break to get his stamina back 😂
    Maybe 2x a day then. Maybe night time then to help with my insomnia. I hope he can make me feel amazing!

(Original post by So Instinct)
    Find yourself a habibi.
    I want him to find me

ReputationRep:
    I want him to find me
    His parents might.

ReputationRep:
    your a girl well dang that changes the game how bout you think logically I understand what you feel but think through it logically and sensibly. I'm sure your mature enough to do so. Aight.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

what do you mean by this?

(Original post by AspiringAccount)
    I better slap you for your ignorance and stupidity. Stupid childish monkey you need discipline.
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    your a girl well dang that changes the game how bout you think logically I understand what you feel but think through it logically and sensibly. I'm sure your mature enough to do so. Aight.
    what tf is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    Mashallah, my sista! Very happy to hear this. i can guide u through that in a safe and halal way. message me for more details
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    what do you mean by this?
    Well I mean people who've not had sex hear about how great it is and that everyone is doing it but they might think it's not as good as everyone makes out and it's just a "hype" thing. It's only once you actually experience what it's like that you realise why so many young people love doing it any chance they get.

Make sense?

I’m always so horny man

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.