Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    You've answered your own question Molvi Saab.
    You’re really making no sense now and the fact you’re reluctant to answer the question suggests you do indeed find masturbation impure, otherwise why would you not give a simple, one word answer.

Do you find masturbation impure, yes or no? One word answer is all that’s required to settle this discussion.

ReputationRep:
    Asalam Aleykum
    whoever has written this.

You fully know that such conversations have no benefit so why the need to talk about it?
    Do you not trust Almighty Allah that he has something good waiting for you?

This makes no sense to anyone who prays their five daily prayers my love,
    rather it's a sin. You will get loaded with nonsense about Zina which will further increase the desire to it.
    I pray to Allah he blesses you with a practising Muslim.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    You’re really making no sense now and the fact you’re reluctant to answer the question suggests you do indeed find masturbation impure, otherwise why would you not give a simple, one word answer.

Do you find masturbation impure, yes or no? One word answer is all that’s required to settle this discussion.
    I'm making perfect sense alright Maulana Saab.

Don't get the cane stick out please.

If I said yes I will be refuted just like the greatest scholars (Rahimahullah) were.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm making perfect sense alright Maulana Saab.

Don't get the cane stick out please.

If I said yes I will be refuted just like the greatest scholars (Rahimahullah) were.
    You’re not making sense because you said I answered my own question when I didn’t. I’m asking you what your opinion is.

OK, so you’re saying you do find it impure, but you don’t want to admit it so directly because you know people will “refute” you?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You’re not making sense because you said I answered my own question when I didn’t. I’m asking you what your opinion is.

OK, so you’re saying you do find it impure, but you don’t want to admit it so directly because you know people will “refute” you?
    You did 'Maulana Saab.'

Not in reality, but on TSR your bound to get refuted for even holding such views.

By the ways, that's not my own judgement as such it's from the books.

ReputationRep:
    You did 'Maulana Saab.'
    No, I didn’t.

Not in reality, but on TSR your bound to get refuted for even holding such views.

By the ways, that's not my own judgement as such it's from the books.
    So do you find it impure or not? Why are you desperately trying to avoid answering the question? It’s a simple yes or no!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So do you find it impure or not? Why are you desperately trying to avoid answering the question? It’s a simple yes or no!
    Maulana, believe it or not you were meant to know whether it's impure or not.

Don't ask me, considering I don't know anything about Islam. You are a Maulana for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    Maulana, believe it or not you were meant to know whether it's impure or not.

Don't ask me, considering I don't know anything about Islam. You are a Maulana for a reason.
    No, I already showed you were claiming fluids were impure, but was interested to know whether you considered masturbation to be so too. Your refusal to answer a simple question seems to suggest this.

ReputationRep:
    'Maulana saab' came up with his own fatwa. If it makes you feel better Molvi Saab.
    The scholars invented their own fatwa. Allah didn’t say it in the Quran did he, so you can’t claim it’s a divine ruling.

The scholars invented their own fatwa. Allah didn’t say it in the Quran did he, so you can’t claim it’s a divine ruling.
    Mate, you pipe up on discussion relating to Muslims, far too often. #obsessed
    You're not even Muslim, so you're not a position to inform others.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No, I already showed you were claiming fluids were impure, but was interested to know whether you considered masturbation to be so too. Your refusal to answer a simple question appears to suggest this. You were therefore lying earlier on when saying that masturbation wasn’t impure.

Either that or you were unknowingly contradicting yourself.
    'Maulana saab' you remind me of one of my Ustaadhs who everyone used to take the 'mick' out of for good reason of course.

You did the honours for me 'Molvi Saab'. You answered on my behalf and for yourself too.

It doesn't matter of what I think about such considering that I know nothing about Islam.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It goes beyond the school of thoughts. If you know this you would have known why school of thoughts were put in place in the first place.

It goes beyond the school of thoughts. If you know this you would have known why school of thoughts were put in place in the first place.
    do you believe that muslim men will get 72 virgins if they die for islam?

ReputationRep:
    'Maulana saab' you remind me of one of my Ustaadhs who everyone used to take the 'mick' out of for good reason of course.

You did the honours for me 'Molvi Saab'. You answered on my behalf and for yourself too.

It doesn't matter of what I think about such considering that I know nothing about Islam.
    Again, no I didn't. I'm speculating as to what your reason might be. Why are you reluctant to answer?

ReputationRep:
    But Allah didn't say anything about it did he, so it's not a divine ruling.

One can then masturbate to release the tension, simple.
    Then get horny again, then masturbate, then the same cycle unless one puts a stop to it.

(Original post by starfab)
    Then get horny again, then masturbate, then the same cycle unless one puts a stop to it.
    What are you talking about? Masturbation is healthy and its perfect after a long day or hard work. It helps a lot if your stressed out and its a good way to know more about your own body.

So whats your point? I'm pretty sure couples masturbate eachother during sex.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    What are you talking about? Masturbation is healthy and its perfect after a long day or hard work. It helps a lot if your stressed out and its a good way to know more about your own body.

So whats your point? I'm pretty sure couples masturbate eachother during sex.
    sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Well no, one can choose when to masturbate and do it at a convenient time, you know, just like how the majority of the population do it.

Well no, one can choose when to masturbate and do it at a convenient time, you know, just like how the majority of the population do it.
    ofc People choose to masturbate and people choose not to. I don't see the problem

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.