Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Cod3tte)
    How is sex haram? In Islam we are supposed to prolong life, sex is a way of doing so.
    it's haram before but after marriage, but it's not haram marriage.

I’m a Muslim girl and I feel the same way and know others who do it’s ur choice when you have sex it doesn’t have to be after marriage
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    correction 'its not haram after marriage'*

ReputationRep:
    I'm aware of that, but thinking about it isn't. It's not as if she's carrying out the act is it?

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean it's haram to think about, she stated before she would likes a guy who waits until marriage.

When I replied this is all what was written

"I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?"

and a lot of people are agreeing with me, 30+ reps atm

they slowly keep on trickling through.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Not this one dude. Ive tagged you in it.

In relation to this now that you have brought it up, glad im humorous, Its not a difficult question to answer in the least. Anyone can answer such a question.

Spoiler:
    Show

Those sort of questions come up in RE papers quite a bit if you have not realised.

What query was there in that post? You were just making generic comments. By the way, the very purpose of hell is to scare and frighten, so seems a bit useless to claim that it should shouldn’t be used to threaten. Its entire purpose in the Quran is to scare Muslims into not committing sins.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is sex?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    What query was there in that post? You were just making generic comments. By the way, the very purpose of hell is to scare and frighten, so seems a bit useless to claim that it should shouldn’t be used to threaten. Its entire purpose in the Quran is to scare Muslims into not committing sins.
    If that was the purpose, many Muslims would stop doing as many sins as they could because Allah has used a scare tactic on them. But that is not the case today is it?

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean it's haram to think about, she stated before she would likes a guy who waits until marriage.

and if you re-read my post I did not say it's haram to think about it, I said they were haram thoughts

there's a difference!

ReputationRep:
    I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?
    Maybe you just need male friends, like form a friendship group with a couple of boys and girls where you go out on day trips, cinemas or restaurants and those thoughts might go away.

ReputationRep:
    If that was the purpose, many Muslims would stop doing as many sins as they could because Allah has used a scare tactic on them. But that is not the case today is it?
    They would try to, not necessarily succeed. After all, both Islam and Christianity state that everyone is imperfect and sinful.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    They would try to, not necessarily succeed. After all, both Islam and Christianity state that everyone is imperfect and sinful.
    So is my point. Something had to be done so that Muslims strive for the Akhirah rather than the dunya itself.

I quote the beautiful hadeeth of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

"This world is a prison for the believers and paradise for those that do not believe. ".( Sahih Muslim)

lol many are scared. the main reason why i believe in allah is because of fear of hell and his anger . stop acting like muslims are so happy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    lol many are scared. the main reason why i believe in allah is because of fear of hell and his anger . stop acting like muslims are so happy.
    Scared, its a normal reaction of a Muslim.

Muslims are happy are to go to their eternal home which is Jannah. May Allah grant us all our final abode in Jannatul- Firdous. Ameen,

Its a normal reaction im not saying one should not be scared, of course they should however the sins itself speak louder than actions nowadays. One must seek repetence at every opportunity they get InshaAllah(God-willing!).

Spoiler:
    Show

One may say that the sins is a sign of the day of judgement, which can also be proven true according to Hadeeth.

Scared, its a normal reaction of a Muslim.

Muslims are happy are to go to their eternal home which is Jannah. May Allah grant us all our final abode in Jannatul- Firdous. Ameen,

Its a normal reaction im not saying one should not be scared, of course they should however the sins itself speak louder than actions nowadays. One must seek repetence at every opportunity they get InshaAllah(God-willing!).

Spoiler:
    Show

One may say that the sins is a sign of the day of judgement, which can also be proven true according to Hadeeth.

so how is plantagenet wrong? fear is instilled in muslims thats a major reason why they believe. yes it might bring your mind peace or your life might have purpose but its still fear. if there was no heaven or hell nobody would care lol

ReputationRep:
    So is my point. Something had to be done so that Muslims strive for the Akhirah rather than the dunya itself.

I quote the beautiful hadeeth of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

"This world is a prison for the believers and paradise for those that do not believe. ".( Sahih Muslim)
    May you one day break free of the psychological prison you’ve been locked in.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    May you one day break free of the psychological prison you’ve been locked in.
    You've got to try much harder than that dude.

We had an Ustaadh just like you, lets just say it did not end well for him at the end. .

I will break free in Jannah InshaAllah. .
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    so how is plantagenet wrong? fear is instilled in muslims thats a major reason why they believe. yes it might bring your mind peace or your life might have purpose but its still fear. if there was no heaven or hell nobody would care lol
    Then what would be the purpose of this world being created?

ReputationRep:
    Youve got to try much harder than that dude.

We had an Ustaadh just like you, lets just say it did not end well for him at the end. .

I will break free in Jannah InshaAllah. .
    Try harder at what? You yourself admitted you’re in a prison, I was confirming it and wishing you could break free of it while you’re alive.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Try harder at what? You yourself admitted you’re in a prison, I was confirming it and wishing you could break free of it while you’re alive.
    As I said, we had an ustaadh just like you, would not be surprised if he is you to be honest. Not in a rude way, but you do remind me of him quite frequently and thats not a good thing.

But anyways back to the point, I quoted a beautiful hadeeth by our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(SAW) as it was relevant to the debate that was ongoing at the time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.