The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
We can enjoy life and planet Earth as it is. Why do we need an afterlife or religion to give it meaning?

This world was not made for enjoyment. Thats where you are faltering sir.

You would refute me upon this but as you may have heard from countless Muslims, this world is a test.
I’m not Muslim but same
Original post by Anonymous
so how is plantagenet wrong? fear is instilled in muslims thats a major reason why they believe. yes it might bring your mind peace or your life might have purpose but its still fear. if there was no heaven or hell nobody would care lol

Respect. Refreshing to see a Muslim be so frank and direct about the more questionable bits of Islam, a rare sight these days.

I mean, most atheists are still normal, moral people, but our minds are totally at peace and stress-free regarding fear of God and divine punishment. It’s great not having to think and worry about those things :moon:
I’ll take that as a compliment :wink:

It was not meant to be 'MaulanaSaab. But take it as you may. :smile:
Original post by MiszshorTea786
This world was not made for enjoyment. Thats where you are faltering sir.

You would refute me upon this but as you may have heard from countless Muslims, this world is a test.

That doesn’t really answer the question though. You’re just saying that Allah set up reality in a certain way, but objectively, there is no intrinsic reason why we need an afterlife to give our earthly life value.
Respect. Refreshing to see a Muslim be so frank and direct about the more questionable bits of Islam, a rare sight these days.

I mean, most atheists are still normal, moral people, but our minds are totally at peace and stress-free regarding fear of God and divine punishment. It’s great not having to think and worry about those things :moon:

Sins do accumulate and Muslims prostrate. :smile:
It was not meant to be 'MaulanaSaab. But take it as you may. :smile:

Yes, I am the one and only Maulana Crown :biggrin:
That doesn’t really answer the question though. You’re just saying that Allah set up reality in a certain way, but objectively, there is no intrinsic reason why we need an afterlife to give our earthly life value.

Think about why there would be a need for Allah to create this world in the first place? I mentioned this before in another thread.
Yes, I am the one and only Maulana Crown :biggrin:

Wheres your sanad Molisaab?
Think about why there would be a need for Allah to create this world in the first place? I mentioned this before in another thread.

Heh? The truth is that an afterlife isn’t necessary to fully enjoy life and give it meaning. This is a fact demonstrated by all the fulfilled, satisfied atheists who exist.
Heh? The truth is that an afterlife isn’t necessary to fully enjoy life and give it meaning. This is a fact demonstrated by all the fulfilled, satisfied atheists who exist.

MaulanaSaab? You do not know the purpose of the afterlife? :0.

Ill give you a clue, its along the lines of nations.
So what? It’s all fun and games until you end up pregnant with an STD and having to leave education because i opened up my legs cos yolo right...

Nooot necessarily... there are condoms, pills etc... I lost my virginity 3 months ago to a Muslim guy and i'm christian... we didn't "love each other" it was a mutual agreement... my aunt encourages a healthy sex life... btw im 18 and of afro-caribbean background... Sex is part of growing up and learning life lessons... personally i thought i would regret losing my virginity to someone i knew for about a month but i didn't.. i just took it as a life experience... one of my friends (was Muslim now an atheist) is losing her planning on losing virginity... additionally virginity arguably is a social construct.
MaulanaSaab? You do not know the purpose of the afterlife? :0.

Ill give you a clue, its along the lines of nations.

I wasn’t speaking about the afterlife’s purpose, I was saying that objectively speaking, heaven and hell are not necessary for earthly life to exist and for us to be able to enjoy it. So your question “what would be the point of life” is a fallacious one.
I wasn’t speaking about the afterlife’s purpose, I was saying that objectively speaking, it’s not necessary for earthly life to exist and for us to be able to enjoy it. So your question “what would be the point of life” is a fallacious one.

As you have refuted many Muslims upon them stating such, this world is a test. Yes if Allah knew everything why would we need to be in this world? Refer to the clue in the previous post for the answer.
As you have refuted many Muslims upon them stating such, this world is a test. Yes if Allah knew everything why would we need to be in this world? Refer to the clue in the previous post for the answer.

You are question begging. Ignoring the fact that life cannot logically be a test, that doesn’t actually answer why an afterlife must exist to give life meaning. You are simply saying “it is the way it is because it’s the way God made it”, which isn’t really an argument. Your deity could have made it differently.

And those of us who don’t believe in your god manage to live perfectly fine without believing in an afterlife, proving it’s not necessary for us to enjoy and get the most out of it.
Not necessarily. A religion being complete means it’s perceived to be a full way of life. It doesn’t deal with all hypothetical scenarios in which a deity could order something horrific and whether people would override their innate conscience or whether they’d revel and refuse to follow such orders.

Wait, I don’t understand how saying yes would go against that? Go against what, that the religion is complete?

As always you only see one pov. Still, it's fun reading your posts.
@MiszshorTea786it's an open forum, you are allowed to speak when youwish and not when you don't want to, no one can dictate that unless it's against guidelines :biggrin: Do as you wish.
P.s. you can correct m too.
same
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

Here's how to get what you want without the fallout -- have sex with a non-Muslim guy, because he won't tell on you within your muslim community. That's what they do here in the states.
No, I see many points of view, doesn’t mean I have to agree with them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending