Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim girls and sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I've read the link. There's a lot on there, sure it shows some benefit, doesn't mention with regards to any cons,
    It addresses that issue...
    "Despite any lurid tales you may have heard growing up, masturbation is entirely safe. So if you want to do it as a preventative method then it wouldn't pose any health risks."

But again it is not 'essential'.
    Not smoking isn't "essential" as many smokers live to advanced age without any serious health issues. Likewise pretty much anything that provides health benefits.
    WBut who lives their lives doing only the "essential"?

This aptly demonstrates the double standards of many religionists' arguments.
    We are told that certain prohibitions and instructions in the Quran are signs of its miraculous nature because it is now claimed that they could provide some possible health benefits, and this is used as justification for why they are mandatory. However, when something that is prohibited is shown to have demonstrable health benefits, it's dismissed as "not essential".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    I provided a peer reviewed study that shows a link between ejaculation (and by association, masturbation) and health benefits.
    Yes it showed an association and not a direct cause. It therefore follows that since it's not a direct cause, it's not essential (see the OP : " masturbation is essential for good sexual health." Post 602)

The link that you posted does not conclude, anywhere, that masturbation is essential for good sexual health.

If you can't read or have a habit of jumping into conversations without understanding them properly, it's not my fault.
    (Original post by QE2)
    You should be happy rather than attacking some straw man that I claimed that it definitely improves sexual health.
    QE2, do you know what the phrase "current medical advice..." means ?

If it really is the current medical advice, then please prove it.
    (Original post by QE2)
    Just accept it. ******* is good for you.
    Irrelevant - we're not discussing this.

Orderofthelotus made a bold claim that mastubation is essential for good sexual health and since then, said user has completely avoided my posts and you've posted a link saying that there maybe an association between reduced incidence of prostatic cancer and ejaculation (which doesn't even mean masturbation).

The link provided mentions other ways of reducing said risk(s) and therefore masturbation is not understood to be essential for good sexual health.

QED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    It addresses that issue...
    "Despite any lurid tales you may have heard growing up, masturbation is entirely safe. So if you want to do it as a preventative method then it wouldn't pose any health risks."

Not smoking isn't "essential" as many smokers live to advanced age without any serious health issues. Likewise pretty much anything that provides health benefits.
    WBut who lives their lives doing only the "essential"?

This aptly demonstrates the double standards of many religionists' arguments.
    We are told that certain prohibitions and instructions in the Quran are signs of its miraculous nature because it is now claimed that they could provide some possible health benefits, and this is used as justification for why they are mandatory. However, when something that is prohibited is shown to have demonstrable health benefits, it's dismissed as "not essential".
    Example of a do with a don't.
    I wasn't speaking religiously, so that is moot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mil99)
    Yes it showed an association and not a direct cause. It therefore follows that since it's not a direct cause, it's not essential (see the OP : " masturbation is essential for good sexual health." Post 602)

The link that you posted does not conclude, anywhere, that masturbation is essential for good sexual health.

If you can't read or have a habit of jumping into conversations without understanding them properly, it's not my fault. QE2, do you know what the phrase "current medical advice..." means ?

Irrelevant - we're not discussing this.

Orderofthelotus made a bold claim that mastubation is essential for good sexual health and since then, said user has completely avoided my posts and you've posted a link saying that there maybe an association between reduced incidence of prostatic cancer and ejaculation (which doesn't even mean masturbation).
    Why are you getting so upset about this? A couple of people expressed disbelief that there were any health benefits to masturbating. I simply provided a link that showed that there are.

I admit that I wasn't specifically claiming that the study directly addresses the issue of "sexual health" - although as the prostate is an essential element in men's sexual physiology, it could be claimed that masturbating does indeed provide "sexual heath" benefits.

If it really is the current medical advice, then please prove it.
    I first heard about this from my eldest bro, who was told about it by his doctor when he went for his first prostate exam recently. That sounds like pretty current medical advice to me. Of course, it is anecdotal so you will be perfectly justified in rejecting it.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I can't wait to get an STD. Also, ABSOLUTELY HARAM
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-3nNJzrYAYw/hqdefault.jpg

shayytan is influencing you, sister. pray for these feelings to go away and consult with whomever you feel comfortable with. mash'allah.
    assalam aleikum

ReputationRep:
    yep

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahah having sex is considered Zina in islam . its a major sin. control your desires. anyone here encouraging you is probably a kafir or non muslim who don't care about the religion. go listen to some Ruqyah sister

ReputationRep:
    hey its okay to have those thoughts and IT'S NOT HARAM WAT SO EVER, whats haram is if u act on it. i understand why you would be sexually frustrated. the more you hold it in the more good deeds you get

No cause I'm Muslim and I've already had sex

ReputationRep:
    Send me phone number

(Original post by Poonum143)
    Send me phone number
    No u creep why would i trust you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    This is such a troll post lmao. If you really want to do it, then do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?
    this is a troll

get on with life. your not the only one that feels that way!

ReputationRep:
    op lets just get married and deal with this thing loooool

I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?
    ME!!!

ME!!!
    so when would you do it

ReputationRep:
    anyone bored pm me

ReputationRep:
    having sex without being married shouldn't be haram...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.