The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Muslim guy, 17. I know how it feels but i push all the sexual thoughts towards the night where i masturbate it off to make my day feel clearer and so I can focus for the day. You could try something like that. It's not the same as sex though yeah because i too long for a passionate love making full of more love than lust whereas masturbation is only lust. It does however end the thoughts so there's that. Allah has a plan for everyone and a destined lover for each, just pray and be patient for passionate love while trying to ignore the temptations before you get there. Also as every one said, there's no harm in desiring it's natural and what gives us all families and love so don't be too hard on yourself :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Muslim guy, 17. I know how it feels but i push all the sexual thoughts towards the night where i masturbate it off to make my day feel clearer and so I can focus for the day. You could try something like that. It's not the same as sex though yeah because i too long for a passionate love making full of more love than lust whereas masturbation is only lust. It does however end the thoughts so there's that. Allah has a plan for everyone and a destined lover for each, just pray and be patient for passionate love while trying to ignore the temptations before you get there. Also as every one said, there's no harm in desiring it's natural and what gives us all families and love so don't be too hard on yourself :smile:

Lol don't masturbate

i masturbate everyday and its haram. I want to enjoy these orgasms without it being haram. Halal sex is what i’m excited for.
Reply 83
You do what you feels right. No one can judge you on your own choices. Make sure you’re old enough so you have no regrets. Live life as it is. Life is way too short.
i masturbate everyday and its haram. I want to enjoy these orgasms without it being haram. Halal sex is what i’m excited for.

guessing you're a guy

I'd recommend just getting married then, I don't know how easy or hard it is for you to marry but you have 3 options.

1. Keep masturbating which is forbidden as you said.
2. Get a boyfriend which is also forbidden.
3. Get married and enjoy sex the permissible way.
(edited 6 years ago)

You're right, it is haraam and I'm ashamed for doing it everyday, but the thing is the only means of halal sex is to get married right now which seems very improbable in most peoples cases because of our ages, education and career start ups. I try not to masturbate and wait in a halal way but the urges are too strong so i slip and give in. I believe it is better than having sex before marriage but it still isn't an excuse worth sinning for. If you can, talk to your parents about marriage (not about sex lol, Muslim families are awkward) and try to get married to a nice guy of principles by the time you're 18.
Original post by jim1999
guessing you're a guy

I’m a girl ffs
I like a guy who waits until marriage

Looks like I’m that guy😂😂😂
To be honest the thought kinda scares me.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I'd recommend just getting married then, I don't know how easy or hard it is for you to marry but you have 3 options.

1. Keep masturbating which is forbidden as you said.
2. Get a boyfriend which is also forbidden.
3. Get married and enjoy sex the permissible way.

I’m not ready for marriage at all, and i certainly wont get a boyfriend!
I want him to find me

What’s your Instagram
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

jeez every human feels it at this age its completely natural and halal to feel it. dw peace sis
I’m a girl ffs

didn't really think girls would do it but fair enough
I’m not getting married any time soon!!!
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

you know what set me your insta
Original post by XOfollower
you know what set me your insta

No!
Reply 97
I’m not ready for marriage at all, and i certainly wont get a boyfriend!

Buy a dildo, a vibrator and have some fun then? There is no right answer here... You're horny as hell but you won't get a boyfriend and you won't get married so the only option is masturbation. Deal with it.
Original post by Sarz33
Buy a dildo, a vibrator and have some fun then? There is no right answer here... You're horny as hell but you won't get a boyfriend and you won't get married so the only option is masturbation. Deal with it.

I’m not asking for advice. I was simply wondering if anyone else felt the same way.
Seriously tho as much as it's wrong, ignore the feelings and masturbate them off on a certain time when it won't interfere with your daily life (As you can't marry rn) Don't get into haram sex, it's harmful to you other than being a major sin.
OR
You could get into a sex less relationship with a good Muslim guy who waits and won't exploit you. In my experience, i maturbated extremely less when i fell in love with a Muslim girl because she made me experience pure feelings of affection for her and just made most of the lust fade. This is risky for a number of reasons though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending