Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For existing students:
    I am going to be starting at kent hopefully in September to study Law LLB, and the term starts in early September I believe.
    However terrible this may sound as a student, would it be possible to take 2-3 days off in late September or would that be completely unacceptable. Reasons are not that eligible too 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by GeorgeG123)
    For existing students:
    I am going to be starting at kent hopefully in September to study Law LLB, and the term starts in early September I believe.
    However terrible this may sound as a student, would it be possible to take 2-3 days off in late September or would that be completely unacceptable. Reasons are not that eligible too 😂
    The normal method is nobody cares if you miss lectures, but you shouldnt miss tutorial/ seminars- the small tuition groups with with a tutor.

Sometimes you can join another group. As its first year, then it wont matter that much and you could be ill. Better to sort it beforehand though. You might find a gap with no tutorials.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.