Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I am 21 years old, a resident of malaysia. I have always dreamt of continuing my higher studies in the UK. But after, high school ended, with average results, I started an accounting course (ACCA) to practically be able to live in the UK someday. But now, I want to do a degree, so I believe I should take those IGSCE/GCE steps again. So as a private candidate, I was wondering which session should I take May/June or Oct/Nov? Please help me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra1010)
    Hello. I am 21 years old, a resident of malaysia. I have always dreamt of continuing my higher studies in the UK. But after, high school ended, with average results, I started an accounting course (ACCA) to practically be able to live in the UK someday. But now, I want to do a degree, so I believe I should take those IGSCE/GCE steps again. So as a private candidate, I was wondering which session should I take May/June or Oct/Nov? Please help me.
    If u think u are up to the potential of memorizing whatever subjects u are taking then it's better to take May/June but considering at this point I would go for O/N cuz it will give me an extra 2 months vacation to practice more of the past papers and pass the exam easily

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I want to know which exams is more beneficial or worth it? In my country, they do mostly Oct/Nov. But I want to do May/June. Many say that Oct/Nov are more demanded by universities.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Actually, I want to know which exams is more beneficial or worth it? In my country, they do mostly Oct/Nov. But I want to do May/June. Many say that Oct/Nov are more demanded by universities.
    You don't need GCSEs if you are international. A-levels alone are required.

The exam month makes no difference.

Are you considering Engineering at university?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.