Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Israels coming war with Hezbollah -CFR watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by admonit)
    So with the definition of "fought" you have no problem? Excellent. It makes my task easier. :cool:

Oxford dictionaries.
    help
    verb
    Make it easier or possible for (someone) to do something by offering them one's services or resources.
    What has the past tense of fight got to do with what I said?

Also why are you sending me the definition of help ? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    What has the past tense of fight got to do with what I said?

Also why are you sending me the definition of help ? :s
    You used the pass tense of 'help', so I used the pass tense of 'fight'.
    The verb 'fight' has nothing to do with your post except you just ignored it from my original post.
    You said it depends on definition - I gave you a definition.
    So, I repeat: do you agree that "many jews fought alongside and helped hitler in the second world war"'?
    It's a simple question.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You used the pass tense of 'help', so I used the pass tense of 'fight'.
    The verb 'fight' has nothing to do with your post except you just ignored it from my original post.
    You said it depends on definition - I gave you a definition.
    So, I repeat: do you agree that "many jews fought alongside and helped hitler in the second world war"'?
    It's a simple question.
    Er right?
    And, whats your point? I can happily address part of your statement and ignore the rest.
    Are you deliberately making asinine remarks or are you being serious?
    Why are you repeating that to me? This thread is about Lebanon and Israel, not Europe and her Jews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Er right?
    And, whats your point? I can happily address part of your statement and ignore the rest.
    Are you deliberately making asinine remarks or are you being serious?
    Why are you repeating that to me? This thread is about Lebanon and Israel, not Europe and her Jews.
    Why you commented my original post (which was addressed to another person) with your 'Depending on how you define 'helped' quite a few probably did.'? Was it about Israel or Lebanon? What the hell was your point? Were you serious when stating that quite a few Jews probably helped Hitler? And if you make such comment then prepare to support it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why you commented my original post (which was addressed to another person) with your 'Depending on how you define 'helped' quite a few probably did.'? Was it about Israel or Lebanon? What the hell was your point? Were you serious when stating that quite a few Jews probably helped Hitler? And if you make such comment then prepare to support it.
    My thread bro
    Either way you need to chill out.
    Easily, the law of probability dictates a certain number of informers, soldiers, civil servants etc. must have been Jewish. As to what number? Who knows, who cares.

But anyway I digress, my main point in that post was drawing attention to your hypocrisy when you waffled on about the other user 'supporting terror' when you support Israel - the biggest terrorist in the region.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Depending on how you define 'helped' quite a few probably did.

The user clearly said they don't support Israel though?
    They didn't just help them my friend. Hitler and the zionists cooperated with each other between 1933 and 1939. They signed deals like the haavara agreement together that saw german jews migrate from germany to palestine. This of course raises a question about what we are told about hitler...why would a man who wanted to exterminate the jewish race from the face of this planet agree to have them deported from Germany to another country that would become a home for them?....but this is a question that's outside the topic of this thread.

Not just a few but many tens of thousands of jews fought alongside nazi germany in ww2. Many more had jewish ancestry like Emil Maurice co-founder of the SS and Hermann Goering, one the highest ranking military leaders in the reich.

https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv...lers-military/
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/10682975/The-Jews-who-fought-for-Hitler-We-did-not-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html

but this part of history's been buried because it does not serve the hitler wanted to exterminate the jews narrative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieButter)
    They didn't just help them my friend. Hitler and the zionists cooperated with each other between 1933 and 1939. They signed deals like the haavara agreement together that saw german jews migrate from germany to palestine. This of course raises a question about what we are told about hitler during the 2nd world war....why would a man who wanted to exterminate the jewish race from the face of this planet agree to have them deported from Germany to another country that would become a home for them?....but this is a question that's outside the topic of this thread.

Not just a few but many tens of thousands of jews fought alongside nazi germany in ww2. Many more had jewish ancestors like Emil Maurice co-founder of the SS.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/10682975/The-Jews-who-fought-for-Hitler-We-did-not-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html
    https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv...lers-military/

but this part of history's been buried because it does not serve the hitler wanted to exterminate the jews narrative.
    The Haavara agreement saw 50,000 Jews emigrate to Palestine. They paid for the privilege.

The link is to a story about 300 Finnish Jews who fought the USSR because they regarded themselves as Finns more than Jews. Hardly significant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    The Haavara agreement saw 50,000 Jews emigrate to Palestine. They paid for the privilege.

The link is to a story about 300 Finnish Jews who fought the USSR because they regarded themselves as Finns more than Jews. Hardly significant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I could care less wether they paid for it or not. The point of argument here is that zionists worked with the nazis. They both shared the same views about jews in Germany. Zionists wanted them out and Nazis wanted them out.

Jews emigrate to Palestine
    Your Zionist overlords like to encourage their followers not to mention Palestine and pretend like it didn't exist before "Israel"...you must've not got the memo.

by the way there's two links there my man. Go and apply some of that cognitive dissonance of yours to that second link too...

ReputationRep:
    I could care less wether they paid for it or not. The point of argument here is that zionists worked with the nazis. They both shared the same views about jews in Germany. Zionists wanted them out and Nazis wanted them out.

Your Zionist overlords like to encourage their followers not to mention Palestine and pretend like it didn't exist before "Israel"...you must've not got the memo.

by the way there's two links there my man. Go and apply some of that cognitive dissonance of yours to that second link too...
    The agreement was only with one part of the Zionist movement - it was hugely controversial within Zionism at the time. Yes, it suited the ends of both Zionists and Nazis, but you need to examine it in context. This was very early days for the Nazis in power - as time went on, they would gradually increase the pressure on, and the ill-treatment of, the Jews until they reached the 'peak' of the death camps during WW2.

Apologies for missing your second link - it ran together on my phone. However, you are again using a poor example for your argument. That article draws on a book about how Germans with some Jewish blood fought in the Wehrmacht. The headline figure is an estimate at best, and arrived at only by including those with one German grandparent. Why would someone who is three-quarters German and one-quarter Jewish regard themself as anything other than German?

As for the tone of your post and your response, why are you so insulting and condescending? You appear to be the type of person who has a particular axe to grind, and who hasn't read widely enough about the subject.

ReputationRep:
    The agreement was only with one part of the Zionist movement - it was hugely controversial within Zionism at the time. Yes, it suited the ends of both Zionists and Nazis, but you need to examine it in context. This was very early days for the Nazis in power - as time went on, they would gradually increase the pressure on, and the ill-treatment of, the Jews until they reached the 'peak' of the death camps during WW2.
    This does not change the fact that zionists worked with the nazis.....Did they not know that Hitler was a fascist, nationalist racist at the time? Had they not read Mein Kampf, which was published 1925? They approached him and offered him a solution for his problem!! They were willing participants!!! They were happily working with the nazis to accomplish their goals.

You think the zionists gave a damn that Hitler was criminalising the jewish community in Germany? They used that opportunity to further their goals.

Zionists during Hitler's rein over Germany, before it and after it were actively involved in murdering Jews in Europe in an effort to pressure them to migrate to Palestine. Even when they got there, the zionists welcomed them with terrorist attacks that killed scores of them...read up on the stern gangs....

Apologies for missing your second link - it ran together on my phone. However, you are again using a poor example for your argument. That article draws on a book about how Germans with some Jewish blood fought in the Wehrmacht. The headline figure is an estimate at best, and arrived at only by including those with one German grandparent. Why would someone who is three-quarters German and one-quarter Jewish regard themself as anything other than German?
    The article refers not only to part jews but tens of thousands of pure jews who fought alongside Hitler. That is not to include 'ethnic' jews like Hermann Goering who did not identify as jews.

As for the tone of your post and your response, why are you so insulting and condescending? You appear to be the type of person who has a particular axe to grind, and who hasn't read widely enough about the subject.
    We are dealing with an issue that is resulting in the deaths of thousands of people. If you support or provide excuses and justification for an invader who is party to this murder do you think you deserve to be spoken to in a friendly tone?

ReputationRep:
    Hitler did want to exterminate all the Jews of Europe. He nearly succeeded.

ReputationRep:
    This does not change the fact that zionists worked with the nazis.....Did they not know that Hitler was a fascist, nationalist racist at the time? Had they not read Mein Kampf, which was published 1925? They approached him and offered him a solution for his problem!! They were willing participants!!! They were happily working with the nazis to accomplish their goals.

You think the zionists gave a damn that Hitler was criminalising the jewish community in Germany? They used that opportunity to further their goals.

Zionists during Hitler's rein over Germany, before it and after it were actively involved in murdering Jews in Europe in an effort to pressure them to migrate to Palestine. Even when they got there, the zionists welcomed them with terrorist attacks that killed scores of them...read up on the stern gangs....

The article refers not only to part jews but tens of thousands of pure jews who fought alongside Hitler. That is not to include 'ethnic' jews like Hermann Goering who did not identify as jews.

We are dealing with an issue that is resulting in the deaths of thousands of people. If you support or provide excuses and justification for an invader who is party to this murder do you think you deserve to be spoken to in a friendly tone?
    Agreed. Some Zionists and the Nazis cooperated to achieve their immediate goals. The vast majority of Jews did not and suffered the ultimate price.

No, the article is quite explicitly about soldiers of partly Jewish descent.

And I am not defending anyone, merely pointing out weaknesses in your argument. Fwiw, I think that the (re)establishment of Israel was one of the greatest errors of the 20th century.

(Original post by the bear)
    Hitler did want to exterminate all the Jews of Europe. He nearly succeeded.
    Quite.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.