The Student Room Group

Help with Opinions on Schools for an International Student

Hello All,
I am currently coming out to the UK from the US to study Exercise Science/Sports Therapy for my BS. I am currently looking into University Of Northampton, University of Bolton, LSBU, UCDublin, University of Birmingham, St. Mary's, East London as potential colleges. I am wondering if anyone has any experience/comments about any of these colleges and can help me out on deciding.
Thank you.
Original post by cgwh1te
Hello All,
I am currently coming out to the UK from the US to study Exercise Science/Sports Therapy for my BS. I am currently looking into University Of Northampton, University of Bolton, LSBU, UCDublin, University of Birmingham, St. Mary's, East London as potential colleges. I am wondering if anyone has any experience/comments about any of these colleges and can help me out on deciding.
Thank you.

How have you picked these? There are so many more that are better known for the subject so have a good look at which unis offer it and what the entry requirements are.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
How have you picked these? There are so many more that are better known for the subject so have a good look at which unis offer it and what the entry requirements are.

I am not sure which schools have good programs? Do you have any suggestions? Here in the US there is a major then programs in the major who go through an accreditation process.
Original post by cgwh1te
I am not sure which schools have good programs? Do you have any suggestions? Here in the US there is a major then programs in the major who go through an accreditation process.

Go on the UCAS website and search.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending