Turn on thread page Beta

Westminster School Entrance Exams and Subject Interviews watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi.😊 I’m applying for Westminster School for 2019. I’m not sure yet which subjects would I do. But I think they would be from the following: -Maths -Further Maths -Economics -Art -History -Physics So if anyone did history or physics exam, please tell me what were they like. And also if you had any of these subject interviews, please also tell me what questions did they ask. Thank you very much😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unny)
    Hi.😊 I’m applying for Westminster School for 2019. I’m not sure yet which subjects would I do. But I think they would be from the following: -Maths -Further Maths -Economics -Art -History -Physics So if anyone did history or physics exam, please tell me what were they like. And also if you had any of these subject interviews, please also tell me what questions did they ask. Thank you very much😊
    I would not choose further maths for entrance exams as that is the most competitive subject at Westminster. The most common combinations being maths, f.math, physics, economics. Ur application will be extremely competitive therefore I would choose Maths, physics, history and Art to have a better chance of getting in but ultimately it's ur choice

ReputationRep:
    History was one of the exams I took last year for the 2018 entry. I got in btw. Anyway, the history exam first part was analysing a source from Baghdad (after being occupied by Ottoman Empire). I would recommend revising how to analyse sources as well as making good inferences from them. The second part of the test was about leaders throughout history and was a chance to use the knowledge I already had from taking history GCSE. Becuase of this you should also revise what you do for history in GCSE because there is probably gonna be a chance to use it. You can pm for any other info (I also did economics, english and philo and theology).

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.