Turn on thread page Beta

Which courses are you guys applying for? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's such a scary time applying for uni! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I PICK? WHERE DO I GO?! So many overwhelming questions and what it seems, too little time!

Let me know what you are going for and I'll try to help you with deciding what you want to do as best as I can

I'm a 3rd year Dental student, living and studying abroad. I had a very difficult time deciding what I wanted to do but I learned a LOT in my time as a Pharmacy student in the UK and in my gap year.

I hope my experience can help you guys too!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by MirzaVlogs)
    It's such a scary time applying for uni! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I PICK? WHERE DO I GO?! So many overwhelming questions and what it seems, too little time!

Let me know what you are going for and I'll try to help you with deciding what you want to do as best as I can

I'm a 3rd year Dental student, living and studying abroad. I had a very difficult time deciding what I wanted to do but I learned a LOT in my time as a Pharmacy student in the UK and in my gap year.

I hope my experience can help you guys too!
    I want to take a gap year before applying for MSc Computer Science or Data Science.

What did you get up to in your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh gap year! I'd strongly advise for it! I had a great time on mine. I worked for my school but this time as a teaching assistant (I was highly into teaching as a career at that point in life) - I even worked as a librarian there alongside working with children who had difficulties in learning. Learnt a lot about the way a schools algorithm works for putting children in a healthy study environment. Then I did some retail work - saved up, traveled a little bit. An opportunity to study abroad came my way and I though heck with it! LETS DO IT. And now I'm in Sofia, 3rd year dentistry. Computer Science is a very strong course with a lot of scope. What do you want to do on your gap year?

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.