Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    STOP thinking things will work out the way you want them to. It does not work out that way. You have to be proactive about it.

You may not get the A Levels you need, the facility you hoped for or the career. However, I don't understand why this is a bad thing?

It's not a matter of 'these are the cards I've been dealt' it is a matter of how you choose to play them. Get work experience. Get studying. Learn what works for you and most certainly, stop sitting on your bum and get yourself out there. Search for what you want from a degree. Learn what will benefit you by contacting relevant fields and individuals within them. EVERYTHING is online now and you don't even need to leave the comfort of your home for it. Just utilise it guys!

I'm a little old school. I like to meet in person and get as much info as I can out of the relevant party. I love interviews whether I flop or not because man, you learn so much about yourself and what you're missing as a candidate.

You will fail. Believe me. Many times. You gotta learn to handle it and keep trying. Giving up does you no good.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.