The Student Room Group

Revision

I am currently browsing some new stationary for revision as I feel this will help me with starting fresh and having a clear plan.

Do you have any advice as to the sort of things that would be good for revision for GCSE topics?

Also, if you have any tips and advice on how to revise or what to do when it comes to revision please feel free to share.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by _Nay.Nay_
I am currently browsing some new stationary for revision as I feel this will help me with starting fresh and having a clear plan.

Do you have any advice as to the sort of things that would be good for revision for GCSE topics?

Also, if you have any tips and advice on how to revise or what to do when it comes to revision please feel free to share.

Thank you :smile:

Hi,

There’s no ‘one’ way which is best to use to revise, everyone is different and find different methods easier than others.

It could be a good idea to have a look at the page below which links to the revision section of the website to get a few ideas as a starting point:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/revision/

You can also give the National Careers Service a call and the advisers would be happy to chat with you about what might work best for you!

Good luck!

Tom National Careers Service Team.
Reply 2
Original post by National Careers Service
Hi,

There’s no ‘one’ way which is best to use to revise, everyone is different and find different methods easier than others.

It could be a good idea to have a look at the page below which links to the revision section of the website to get a few ideas as a starting point:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/revision/

You can also give the National Careers Service a call and the advisers would be happy to chat with you about what might work best for you!

Good luck!

Tom National Careers Service Team.

Thank you so much! I’ll have a look at the link and check out your site :smile:
Original post by _Nay.Nay_
Thank you so much! I’ll have a look at the link and check out your site :smile:

You're very welcome, I hope you find something which matches your style!

Quick Reply

Latest