KCL-Mateus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi everyone,

I am renting my Studio Apartment at Angel Lane from 23 June to 8 September 2018! The only thing required is that you have to be a King's College Student. Please, if you know someone interested please let them know, the apartment is great and has a great view (12th floor).

Please PM me for further info! Thanks!

Best wishes,
MBR
Shivaxsm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KCL-Mateus)
Hi everyone,

I am renting my Studio Apartment at Angel Lane from 23 June to 8 September 2018! The only thing required is that you have to be a King's College Student. Please, if you know someone interested please let them know, the apartment is great and has a great view (12th floor).

Please PM me for further info! Thanks!

Best wishes,
MBR
Hello! I have signed up for an ensuite at Angel Lane and have accepted the contract. Is there anyway I can swap for your studio? Thank you
priscilla.m
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would like to swap to Champion Hill, Wolfson House, Great Dover Street, Stamford Street or Ewen Henderson.
I live at Angel Lane, in a double bed ensuite, £220 for 51 weeks.
It's a really good location and really worth it for the money, I just don't need the 51 weeks.
Thanks!
Shivaxsm
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi!
I have a room in College Hall available, it is an intercollegiate hall and costs 260 per week. It is fully catered (breakfast brunch and dinner) and is very spacious, also has amazing transport links as it is located in central London. I also have a room in Angel Lane (only for King’s college students) available for 220 per week. It is self catered with a very large kitchen which has amazing appliances (2 ovens 2 stoves 4 kettles 2 rice makers 2 coffee makers 2 large fridges and a TV!) please pm me if interested in either. It also has amazing transport links, the tube is a 3 minute walk and covers the central and jubilee lines. The biggest mall in Europe is only a 4 minute walk away. I am looking for someone to take over one of the contracts before 5th of January 2019.
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (11)
12.79%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.81%
I need help with my personal statement (35)
40.7%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
25.58%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.65%

Watched Threads