I don't like football, can be a problem? Watch

WiSi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi guys.

I really don't like football, or any sport on the tv.
I like to practice sport, but I don't like to sit down and watch at people that are doing it.

My father is a football player, and he is always angry with me, because I make fun of the fact that football players are not instructed people.

What do you think?

WiSi.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Each to their own.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by WiSi)
Hi guys.

I really don't like football, or any sport on the tv.
I like to practice sport, but I don't like to sit down and watch at people that are doing it.

My father is a football player, and he is always angry with me, because I make fun of the fact that football players are not instructed people.

What do you think?

WiSi.
Sport is just boring, and when you are in school it can really make you hate it if you have to get out of the way of the ball in football and others.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Svesh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
same I don't like watching sport on tv unless its a rly big match world cup or something but i love playing it
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What can be a problem is being a bore about it.

If you don't like it, fine. But don't have a go at people who do.

Same argument goes to vegetarians and vegans. Have your belief, but don't proselytise.
unkabir
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have the same problem. My friends are all time watching sports on tv. I told the them you all are waste your valuable time. If world cup or some interesting match you can watch. I think watching sport it's a very big addiction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (175)
67.83%
No (83)
32.17%

Watched Threads