Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Okay so I’ve just firmed my choices on UCAS to study a law degree. I’m really happy with the unis I’ve chosen (QMUL and Leeds) but I’m doing the wrong degree. My parents wanted me to do Law and I should have resisted.

    I really want to do french or french with Spanish ab initio or french with something..

    I’m doing french a2 and Im predicted an a* idk what to do what are my options?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

    I am in the same situation! I've looked online and you can contact the universities directly, and explain that you would like to study there but choose a different degree. If you offer to write a separate personal statement and send it to them privately that is suppose to help as well !
    I hope you get it all sorted out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

  • Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.