Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In forums like TSR and Cambridge subreddit the majority of posts are made by applicants though.

I'm an international offer holder and would like to find out more about the study and life at Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by southpacific)
    In forums like TSR and Cambridge subreddit the majority of posts are made by applicants though.

I'm an international offer holder and would like to find out more about the study and life at Cambridge.
    such forum doesn't exist as there's no need for it among the students. TSR is your best option.

otherwise their student union (CUSU) has a fantastic website of the alternative prospectus and there're pages where you can post questions to current students.

https://www.applytocambridge.com/
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by southpacific)

The Offer Holders thread *is* inhabited by offer holders plus current students who pop in to give advice...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=5140426
    The Official 2018 Cambridge Offer Holders Thread

And searching the forum will find answers to many questions too. Or just ask...

Oh, and there's the official FB group too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.