Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What are your thoughts so far?

Was there a specific written agreement for a charge (an equitable mortgage)?

Is there sufficient evidence of an agreement that the lender will acquire a beneficial interest under a trust (constructive trust under Llds Bank v Rosset / Stack v Dowden etc.)? If the £ was used to pay off a mortgage this would be sufficient.

ReputationRep:
    Im having trouble understanding what can bind a purchaser of any rights or interests of others.

For instance, if A lent a sum of money to B (owner), under a condition, that A could have a share of the property if it was sold.

Does this bind the purchaser in any way and how?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys is anyone here has done or is currently doing AQA Law a2 and wouldn't mind posting notes on unit 4A
    and unit 4C please, especially in 4C can someone PLEASE (on my knees) briefly explain to me what's required i've read the spec still can't understand it. Please anyone help me im self taught i have NO one to rely on apart from my follower students (you guys on here)

Thanks IN ADVANCE

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.