Student1237
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
so I’m currently in year 9 and I hate my french class. I do Spanish and french. I love spanish and And am taking it for GCSEs but i really cannot stand french. I get depressed in the classes and I really want to quit it. My teacher is really annoying. He doesn’t teach you at all he just sits around and tells you to do work from the textbook. I used to love french when I had my old teacher but he moved schools. What should I do.
HSennett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would advise either talking to someone at your school such as a head of year who can possibly do something about your troubles.

However, as you will be moving into your GCSE classes in September and are (presumably) not deciding to continue with French I would say as hard as it may be to stick with it as you only have a few months left of it.

Hope this helps
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's February (the end of, so let's say March for the sake of what I'm going to say next), and you'll be done in July. That's 4 months. You've already made it 5 months. You're over half-way done. I personally would just stick with it and look forward to the day you walk out of the French classroom for the last time and can recycle all your French resources.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (26)
68.42%
I don't have everything I need (12)
31.58%

Watched Threads