Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get an offer for adult nursing in stirling? & anyone going to be staying in accommodation😌
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scraig1013)
    Anyone else get an offer for adult nursing in stirling? & anyone going to be staying in accommodation😌
    I got an offer. But I'll be staying at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristie_ax)
    I got an offer. But I'll be staying at home
    I would stay at home but I live in Northern Ireland so that isn’t an option to me! I wish I lived near it as it would be so handy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scraig1013)
    I would stay at home but I live in Northern Ireland so that isn’t an option to me! I wish I lived near it as it would be so handy!
    What accommodation are you thinking if staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ka25_x)
    What accommodation are you thinking if staying in?
    Im looking at john fortys and the chalets, not sure but don’t want to spend a fortune a week on accommodation😂

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t heard anything yet? ☹️ I really liked Stirling aswell... I think all the nurses live together in John Fortys court

ReputationRep:
    When did you get an offer? ☺️ Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkey23)
    When did you get an offer? ☺️ Well done!
    I emailed them on Thursday evening asking when I’d hear back and an hour later I got my offer! They’re still in the interview stage for most people so I wouldn’t worry about not hearing back yet, I’m sure you’ll get it!! Will you be staying in accommodation then too?

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok! They did say March which is like next week so I will wait and if not email haha . Yeah I live far away so will defineitly be staying in accommodation ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I’ll need to apply soon! I’m nervous about not knowing anyone when I get there😞

ReputationRep:
    I know so am I and I will be 22 by September so I’m afraid I will be living with people a lot younger! Don’t want to be really old compared to everyone

ReputationRep:
    I know so am I and I will be 22 by September so I’m afraid I will be living with people a lot younger! Don’t want to be really old compared to everyone
    You’d be surprised the numbers of mature students compared to young! I’m 18 but will be 19 in November, you’ll have no problem getting along with everyone anyway! So don’t be worrying ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Did you message Stirling on the student portal? I emailed admissions a few days ago and still haven’t gotten a reply 😕

ReputationRep:
    Did you message Stirling on the student portal? I emailed admissions a few days ago and still haven’t gotten a reply 😕
    Mines came up on ucas track

ReputationRep:
    Mine just still says awaiting decision. Thought I would at least get an email back from them but nothing

ReputationRep:
    Mine just still says awaiting decision. Thought I would at least get an email back from them but nothing
    You’ll hear back soon they said March!

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer but will be staying at home... since I have 3 kids

ReputationRep:
    I got an email back just saying they aim to let everyone know by the 31st of March 🙄 annoying! Just want to know!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.